Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally a break

Well today i just go back from camping for the week which was pretty fun. I got to go canoeing and it was really fun. For the first time in about 5 months i haven't been on a bike the entire week. So I'm going to have to get out riding tomorrow to get ready for iron hill. It sounds like it will be a fun race. Its a little different with the 1 hour time Span. Instead of a 8 mile course or doing laps. I'm not positive if i can go to iron hill because we are going to the outer banks the next day but I'm pretty sure were going. I haven't been to iron hill before but i heard it is a pretty easy course. Cant wait.

2 comments:

A-ron said...

hey kyle, i just found your blog. Pretty sweet, looks like you've been having a pretty awesome season. I'll see you at Bear Creek next week.

Kyle Miller said...

yep sounds good good job tonight