Monday, March 30, 2009

You don't know what you got till you lose it

I just got back from my orthopedic appointment. Good and bad I can start to walk on it with crutches and I shouldn't need crutches when I go back in 2 weeks. The best part is I can start to ride the trainer every so often. Basically he said overall if it hurts don't do it sooo I guess we will see what happens. Bad is I still can't race for at least another 2 weeks possibly 4. I am starting to figure out how boring my life is with out being able to ride. But I plan to make up for this down time by putting a lot of energy into the season. I am going to be overly excited for the first race, this may just be a good thing :) I should be able to get a ride to the IIGOMBTRCUIAMO (Visit PA Relay) so hopefully I will see everyone there.

No comments: