Saturday, March 21, 2009

Colorado

I don't feel like writing much so here are some pictures. I cooked that steak.
D-Town Summit County with Steamboat.


I went dog sledding too.


I thought this was cool



We got 10 inches on our 2nd of 5 days of skiing. It was amazing.




This was one of our awesome finds.
Local candy shops rule. It was called a Peanut Butter Bucket.
One of the biggest drops we did, about 12 foot.






They were doing a lot of building and stuff



The Gondola.






We had plenty of blue birds.





There superpipe was really fun it had 18 foot walls. In the end it was a great trip, and I had a lot of fun. We even drove by Granby were Nationals is going to be. It looks like it will be really fun in a really cool town. I think the elevation sign said like 7500 or something.

No comments: