Saturday, March 21, 2009

Broken


Here's my leg. I figured I should put some stuff up that I broke my fibula. Which is the small non-weight bearing bone next to the tibia. I have a soft cast from my mid thigh to right above my ankle. I can take it off when I take a shower and stuff. Here is how it happened, none of which was my fault. I was rolling down the road towards the end of my 2 hour ride, going about 20 about to go through a intersection with stop signs on either side of me when a car pulls out and well hits me. It hit me right on the side throwing me down and rolling on the road into the grass. I guess I broke it when the car hit me and then just got a lot of road rash and trashed my road bike. So I can start putting weight on it in a week or 2 then should be good in a month. So I am going to Rockburn this weekend to help out a little, probably very little then just rest and start getting my bike, new bike together.

2 comments:

A-ron said...

Hey Kyle, Gunnar told me what happend today. I'm sorry to hear it, but it's good to see that your ok. Don't worry, you'll be back on the bike soon enough!

Gunnar said...

Heal quicker Kyle!!!