Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Trainer

Today I did my first ride on the trainer since last year. I forgot how much I hated it. I have it in by basement which is pretty cool but with no air moving it is terrible. I think I am going to put a fan down there to move the air around. I rode for a little under 1 hour with bottle refills and such. I felt good at the end but terrible at the beginning. Then I blew the dust off of my weights and put them together. I have decided that after school I can ride on the trainer for about and hour every day or go on a ride which I will hopefully do more of then the trainer. Last winter for me was spent skiing as soon as my dad got home some basketball games and more skiing. So I am going to have to balance it all out. Yesterday a bunch of friends and I went to Gunnars house to hit a rail. It was super fun, once we figured out that it was easier to ski on the astro-turf then the tarp that kept riping. So in the end it was super fun. My one friend Ethan probably had the worst falls and by the end he had mud on his whole body and said that he couldn't close his mouth all the way because his ski hit him in the face. Ouch. Even though when I got home I was wet, muddy, cold, tired, and sick, I couldn't wait to do it again. I am starting to get back into the swing of things with training and everything, and can't wait for ski season to come. Think Snow.

No comments: