Saturday, November 22, 2008

This Weekend

I just got back from the Pocono's. Me and my two friends Alex and Jake went to Big Boulder for the opening runs of the season. Other than the night before when there was a rail jam at good ol' Bear Creek which was really fun too. Got up nice and early to get started early. It was a really fun day and tomorrow is going to be even better. The other day me and Gunnar went on a ride and it was really cold like 30 degrees and absolutely freezing. By the end my feet felt like they were frozen, I need some nice warm booties. I decided I was going to do my first cross race at spring mountain. At least it was supposed to be there they were going to try and blow a snow pit to ride through but with the temperates where they are they are trying to blow in the mountain. Now it is at a park right near there and is a pretty good location I guess, it is basically flat and boring but I haven't seen the course, sound like it will be fun. Then afterwards I am going to try and go up to Bear again for a hike-park. Well I am really tired and better go switch up my mountain bike. Bye.

1 comment:

Gunnar said...

Is skiing all you talk about ?? Haha jk we should go to brats hike park tomorrow!!