Friday, October 31, 2008

Cross


Well it has been pretty quiet lately not a hole lot of riding. Gunnar and I went on a short little cross training ride. I borrowed a old road bike with cross tires on to ride. It is a cool bike but if I turn to hard with my pedal forward my foot hits the tire so got to watch out for that. Today I have been watching the Phillies parade and am really really excited we just won the World Series. A few days ago it snowed, Yes snowed! I am an avid skier so I was hoping that when I got home I could ski and ride my dirt bike in the snow. To my disbelief not 1 flake of snow was on my driveway just rain. Up in the Poconos some areas got a foot!! One area tonight is setting up some rails to ski on. I was going to go but I figure its not Worth the drive. It sounds like tomorrow I'm going up to a cross race a Fairhill. My first race and I think it is going to be fun. I have been riding around my house practicing barriers and sprints on the new bike. It should be fun. Did I say I am excited the Phillies won its been 28 years!

No comments: